Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Dental Support Services at Concorde Career College-San Antonio

Find Schools Near

Dental Support Services at Concorde Career College-San Antonio

Dental Support Services is one of the majors in the health professions program at Concorde Career College-San Antonio.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Concorde Career College-San Antonio ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in dental support.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Dental Support Services Degrees Available at Concorde Career College-San Antonio

  • Certificate (Less Than 1 Year) in Dental Support
  • Associate’s Degree in Dental Support

Concorde Career College-San Antonio Dental Support Rankings

The dental support major at Concorde Career College-San Antonio is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Dental Support Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Concorde Career College-San Antonio Dental Support Services Associate’s Program

The dental support program at Concorde Career College-San Antonio awarded 23 associate's degrees in 2017-2018. About 4% of these degrees went to men with the other 96% going to women.

Concorde Career College-San Antonio Gender Breakdown of Dental Support Services Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 57% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concorde Career College-San Antonio with a associate's in dental support.

Ethnic Diversity of Dental Support Services Majors at Concorde Career College-San Antonio
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 13
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

References

Find Schools Near You