Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Concorde Career College-San Bernardino

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Concorde Career College-San Bernardino

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Concorde Career College-San Bernardino ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Concorde Career College-San Bernardino

  • Certificate (Less Than 1 Year) in Health Professions
  • Certificate (1 - 2 Years) in Health Professions
  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions

Concorde Career College-San Bernardino Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Concorde Career College-San Bernardino is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Health Professions at Concorde Career College-San Bernardino

Due to this, the school was ranked #1735 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Concorde Career College-San Bernardino Health Professions Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 57 students earned a associate's degree in health professions from Concorde Career College-San Bernardino. About 61% of these graduates were women and the other 39% were men.

Concorde Career College-San Bernardino Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concorde Career College-San Bernardino with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Concorde Career College-San Bernardino
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 7
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 21
White 18
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 151
Dental Support Services 132
Allied Health Professions 68
Practical Nursing & Nursing Assistants 67
Health & Medical Administrative Services 37

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You