Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Concorde Career College - San Diego

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Concorde Career College - San Diego

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Concorde Career College - San Diego ranks in comparison to other schools with health professions programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Concorde Career College - San Diego

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions

Concorde Career College - San Diego Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Concorde Career College - San Diego is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Health Professions at Concorde Career College - San Diego

Due to this, the school was ranked #1267 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Concorde Career College - San Diego Health Professions Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 95 students earned a associate's degree in health professions from Concorde Career College - San Diego. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men.

Concorde Career College - San Diego Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concorde Career College - San Diego with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Concorde Career College - San Diego
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 15
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 31
White 29
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 14

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 43
Allied Health Professions 29
Dental Support Services 23

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You