Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Concorde Career Institute - Orlando

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Concorde Career Institute - Orlando

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Concorde Career Institute - Orlando ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Concorde Career Institute - Orlando

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions

Concorde Career Institute - Orlando Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Concorde Career Institute - Orlando is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Health Professions at Concorde Career Institute - Orlando

Due to this, the school was ranked #2075 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Concorde Career Institute - Orlando Health Professions Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 34 students earned a associate's degree in health professions from Concorde Career Institute - Orlando. About 85% of these graduates were women and the other 15% were men.

Concorde Career Institute - Orlando Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concorde Career Institute - Orlando with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Concorde Career Institute - Orlando
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 13
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 34

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You