College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

History at Culver - Stockton College

5 Bachelor's Degrees
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Culver - Stockton ranks among other schools offering degrees in history.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

History Degrees Available at Culver - Stockton

Culver - Stockton History Rankings

The history major at Culver - Stockton is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for History. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank

Popularity of History at Culver - Stockton

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Culver - Stockton College handed out 5 bachelor's degrees in history. Due to this, the school was ranked #954 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 38% over the previous year when 8 degrees were handed out.

Culver - Stockton History Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the history majors at Culver - Stockton College.

Culver - Stockton History Bachelor’s Program

The history program at Culver - Stockton awarded 5 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 40% of these degrees went to men with the other 60% going to women.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Culver - Stockton College with a bachelor's in history.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

History Majors

History students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
History 5

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 33
Education 31
Communication & Journalism 14
Social Sciences 3

View All History Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options