Allied Health Professions at Cumberland Universityhealth professions program at Cumberland University.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how CU ranks in comparison to other schools with allied health programs.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Allied Health Professions Degrees Available at CU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Allied Health
CU Allied Health Rankings
The allied health major at CU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Allied Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Allied Health Professions||973|
|Most Popular Colleges for Allied Health Professions||1,149|
Popularity of Allied Health at CU
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Cumberland University handed out 5 bachelor's degrees in allied health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #1149 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 29% over the previous year when 7 degrees were handed out.
Allied Health Student Diversity at CU
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the allied health majors at Cumberland University.
CU Allied Health Professions Bachelor’s Program
The allied health program at CU awarded 5 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 20% of these degrees went to men with the other 80% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at CU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 80% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cumberland University with a bachelor's in allied health.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >