Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Hostos ranks in comparison to other schools with nursing programs.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
With the affordable and transfer-friendly online RN to BSN program at Southern New Hampshire University, you can build upon your prior educational journey and enhance your professional experience in a program designed to fit around your schedule.
BS in Nursing - RN to BSN - Accelerated RN to MSN
At Southern New Hampshire University, we understand the demands placed on today's nursing professionals. When it comes to your education, consider saving money and time by electing the RN to MSN pathway. Eligible students will complete graduate courses within their undergraduate program. This pathway allows you to gain a BSN along the way and ultimately shorten your time within the MSN Nursing Education or Population Healthcare tracks.
The bachelor's program at Hostos was ranked #1,009 on College Factual's Best Schools for nursing list.
Due to this, the school was ranked #1262 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
Learn about other programs related to Nursing that might interest you.
MS in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner
Break into one of the most high-demand occupations in the nation with your online MSN Family Nurse Practitioner track from Southern New Hampshire University.
MS in Nursing - Nursing Education
Position the next generation of nurses for success with your online MSN in Nursing Education from Southern New Hampshire University.
MS in Nursing - Healthcare Quality & Safety
Ensure a safer future for healthcare with your online MSN in Healthcare Quality & Safety from Southern New Hampshire University.
The nursing program at Hostos awarded 51 associate's degrees in 2020-2021. About 22% of these degrees went to men with the other 78% going to women.
The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 55% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Hostos Community College with a associate's in nursing.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||15|
|Hispanic or Latino||28|
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Mental & Social Health Services||51|
|Dental Support Services||44|
|Allied Health Professions||30|
|Practical Nursing & Nursing Assistants||10|
View All Nursing Related Majors >
More about our data sources and methodologies.