Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Nursing at Curry College

Find Schools Near

Nursing at Curry College

The Nursing major is part of the health professions program at Curry College.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Curry ranks among other schools offering degrees in nursing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Nursing Degrees Available at Curry

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
  • Master’s Degree in Nursing

Curry Nursing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Curry was ranked #304 on College Factual's Best Schools for nursing list. It is also ranked #13 in Massachusetts.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Nursing Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 82
Most Popular Online Nursing Schools 102
Best Online Nursing Schools 130
Best Nursing Colleges for Veterans 163
Most Popular Colleges for Nursing 206
Highest Paid Nursing Graduates 226
Best Colleges for Nursing 304
Most Focused Colleges for Nursing 333
Best Value Colleges for Nursing 594

Popularity of Nursing at Curry

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Curry College handed out 224 bachelor's degrees in nursing. Due to this, the school was ranked #206 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 18% over the previous year when 274 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 21 students received their master’s degree in nursing from Curry. This makes it the #382 most popular school for nursing master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Nursing Graduates from Curry Make?

Salary of Nursing Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of nursing students who receive their bachelor's degree at Curry is $66,900. This is higher than $61,050, which is the national median for all nursing bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Nursing Graduates from Curry Have?

Student Debt of Nursing Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Curry, nursing students borrow a median amount of $25,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $23,387 for all nursing majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the nursing program at Curry is $259 per month.

Student Debt of Nursing Graduates with a Master's Degree

At Curry, a typical nursing student working on their master's degree borrrows about $41,000 in student loans. This is about the same as the yearly salary of allnursing master's degree recipients across the nation.

undefined

Those master's students from Curry on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $478 per month.

Curry Nursing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the nursing majors at Curry College.

Curry Nursing Bachelor’s Program

Of the 224 nursing students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2018-2019 from Curry, about 10% were men and 90% were women.

Curry Gender Breakdown of Nursing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Curry are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Curry College with a bachelor's in nursing.

Ethnic Diversity of Nursing Majors at Curry College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 27
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 151
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 30

Curry Nursing Master’s Program

The nursing program at Curry awarded 21 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 5% of these degrees went to men with the other 95% going to women.

Curry Gender Breakdown of Nursing Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Curry College with a master's in nursing.

Ethnic Diversity of Nursing Majors at Curry College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 9

Related Major Annual Graduates
Other Health Professions 31

View All Nursing Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You