Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Psychology at Dallas Christian College

Find Schools Near

Psychology at Dallas Christian College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Dallas Christian College ranks in comparison to other schools with psychology programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Featured Psychology Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Psychology Degrees Available at Dallas Christian College

Dallas Christian College Psychology Rankings

The psychology major at Dallas Christian College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
45
149
1,303

Popularity of Psychology at Dallas Christian College

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Dallas Christian College handed out 8 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1580 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 27% over the previous year when 11 degrees were handed out.

Related Programs

Learn about other programs related to Psychology that might interest you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Dallas Christian College Psychology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Dallas Christian College.

Dallas Christian College Psychology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 8 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Dallas Christian College. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dallas Christian College with a bachelor's in psychology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Psychology Majors

Psychology students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Psychology 8

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 3

View All Psychology Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You