Theology & Religious Vocations at Davis College
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Theology & Religious Vocations Degrees Available at Davis College
- Associate’s Degree in Theology & Religious Vocations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Theology & Religious Vocations
Davis College Theology & Religious Vocations Rankings
The bachelor's program at Davis College was ranked #32 on College Factual's Best Schools for theology and religious vocations list. It is also ranked #2 in New York.
Popularity of Theology & Religious Vocations at Davis College
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Davis College handed out 31 bachelor's degrees in theology and religious vocations. Due to this, the school was ranked #49 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 45% over the previous year when 56 degrees were handed out.
Theology & Religious Vocations Student Diversity at Davis College
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theology and religious vocations majors at Davis College.
Davis College Theology & Religious Vocations Associate’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 24 students earned a associate's degree in theology and religious vocations from Davis College. About 42% of these graduates were women and the other 58% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 62% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Davis College with a associate's in theology and religious vocations.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||6|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Davis College Theology & Religious Vocations Bachelor’s Program
Of the 31 theology and religious vocations students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2018-2019 from Davis College, about 55% were men and 45% were women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Davis College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 87% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Davis College with a bachelor's in theology and religious vocations.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Theology & Religious Vocations Majors
Theology and Religious Vocations students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >