Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Daymar College - Clarksville

Find Schools Near

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Daymar College - Clarksville

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Daymar College - Clarksville ranks in comparison to other schools with homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Degrees Available at Daymar College - Clarksville

  • Associate’s Degree in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting

Daymar College - Clarksville Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Rankings

The homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting major at Daymar College - Clarksville is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 107
Most Popular Online Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Schools 309
Most Popular Colleges for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 822

Popularity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Daymar College - Clarksville

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Daymar College - Clarksville handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting. Due to this, the school was ranked #822 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 53% over the previous year when 15 degrees were handed out.

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Student Diversity at Daymar College - Clarksville

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting majors at Daymar College - Clarksville.

Daymar College - Clarksville Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Associate’s Program

Of the 19 students who graduated with a Associate’s in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting from Daymar College - Clarksville in 2019, 37% were men and 63% were women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Daymar College - Clarksville with a associate's in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Daymar College - Clarksville Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting from Daymar College - Clarksville. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Daymar College - Clarksville with a bachelor's in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Majors

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement and Firefighting students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Criminal Justice & Corrections 26

Related Major Annual Graduates
Legal Professions 1

View All Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You