Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Photography at Delaware College of Art and Design

Find Schools Near

Photography at Delaware College of Art and Design

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how DCAD ranks in comparison to other schools with photography programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Photography Degrees Available at DCAD

DCAD Photography Rankings

The bachelor's program at DCAD was ranked #87 on College Factual's Best Schools for photography list.

Popularity of Photography at DCAD

Due to this, the school was ranked #70 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

DCAD Photography Associate’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 6 students earned a associate's degree in photography from DCAD. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Delaware College of Art and Design with a associate's in photography.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You