Fine & Studio Arts at Delaware College of Art and Design

Fine & Studio Arts at Delaware College of Art and Design

The Fine & Studio Arts major is part of the visual & performing arts program at Delaware College of Art and Design.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how DCAD ranks among other schools offering degrees in Fine Arts.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Fine & Studio Arts Degrees Available at DCAD

DCAD Fine Arts Rankings

The bachelor's program at DCAD was ranked #543 on College Factual's Best Schools for Fine Arts list.

Popularity of Fine Arts at DCAD

Due to this, the school was ranked #742 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

DCAD Fine & Studio Arts Associate’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 9 students earned a associate's degree in Fine Arts from DCAD. About 78% of these graduates were women and the other 22% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Delaware College of Art and Design with a associate's in Fine Arts.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Related Major Annual Graduates
Design & Applied Arts 12
Film, Video & Photographic Arts 6

View All Fine & Studio Arts Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You