Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at Delgado Community College

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at Delgado Community College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Delgado Community College ranks among other schools offering degrees in computer and information sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Delgado Community College

  • Associate’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences

Delgado Community College Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer and information sciences major at Delgado Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at Delgado Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #633 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Delgado Community College Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 45 students earned a associate's degree in computer and information sciences from Delgado Community College. About 29% of these graduates were women and the other 71% were men.

Delgado Community College Gender Breakdown of Computer & Information Sciences Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Delgado Community College with a associate's in computer and information sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer & Information Sciences Majors at Delgado Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 13
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 15
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 7

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Data Processing 34
Computer Systems Networking 11

Majors Similar to Computer & Information Sciences

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering Technologies 39
Science Technologies / Technicians 6

View All Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You