Jump to any of the following sections:
The bachelor's program at Delgado Community College was ranked #166 on College Factual's Best Schools for mechanic and repair technologies list.
Due to this, the school was ranked #242 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
The mechanic and repair technologies program at Delgado Community College awarded 21 associate's degrees in 2020-2021. About 86% of these degrees went to men with the other 14% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Delgado Community College with a associate's in mechanic and repair technologies.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||4|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Mechanic and Repair Technologies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Vehicle Maintenance & Repair||62|
|Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation & Refrigeration||24|
|Electronics Maintenance & Repair||10|
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Personal & Culinary Services||101|
View All Mechanic & Repair Technologies Related Majors >
More about our data sources and methodologies.