Jump to any of the following sections:
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
Gain a solid foundation in the American justice system, criminal law and social science when you earn your associate degree in criminal justice online from Southern New Hampshire University.
Navigating today's complex criminal justice system takes a great communicator with real–world perspective. The goal of SNHU's Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice is to get you there. You'll learn from professionals across all disciplines who bring their experience to the classroom.
Gain the management, leadership, data analysis and budgeting skills you need to advance in the criminal justice field with this online master's from Southern New Hampshire University.
The bachelor's program at Delgado Community College was ranked #815 on College Factual's Best Schools for homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting list.
Due to this, the school was ranked #391 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 65 students earned a associate's degree in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting from Delgado Community College. About 66% of these graduates were women and the other 34% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Delgado Community College with a associate's in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||28|
|Hispanic or Latino||8|
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement and Firefighting students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Criminal Justice & Corrections||59|
More about our data sources and methodologies.