Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Physical Sciences at DePaul University

Find Schools Near

Physical Sciences at DePaul University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how DePaul ranks among other schools offering degrees in physical sciences.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Physical Sciences Degrees Available at DePaul

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Sciences
  • Master’s Degree in Physical Sciences

DePaul Physical Sciences Rankings

The physical sciences major at DePaul is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Physical Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Physical Sciences 518
Most Focused Colleges for Physical Sciences 1,116

Popularity of Physical Sciences at DePaul

During the 2018-2019 academic year, DePaul University handed out 21 bachelor's degrees in physical sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #518 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 9% over the previous year when 23 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 11 students received their master’s degree in physical sciences from DePaul. This makes it the #195 most popular school for physical sciences master’s degree candidates in the country.

DePaul Physical Sciences Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the physical sciences majors at DePaul University.

DePaul Physical Sciences Bachelor’s Program

Of the 21 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Physical Sciences from DePaul in 2018-2019, 67% were men and 33% were women.

DePaul Gender Breakdown of Physical Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 76% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from DePaul University with a bachelor's in physical sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Physical Sciences Majors at DePaul University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 16
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

DePaul Physical Sciences Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 11 students earned a master's degree in physical sciences from DePaul. About 36% of these graduates were women and the other 64% were men.

DePaul Gender Breakdown of Physical Sciences Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from DePaul University with a master's in physical sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Physical Sciences Majors at DePaul University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Physical Sciences Majors

Physical Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Physics 17
Chemistry 15

Majors Similar to Physical Sciences

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer & Information Sciences 849
Mathematics & Statistics 80
Communications Technologies & Support 62
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 62
Natural Resources & Conservation 26

View All Physical Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You