Psychology at DePaul University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Psychology Degrees Available at DePaul
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Doctorate Degree in Psychology
DePaul Psychology Rankings
Popularity of Psychology at DePaul
During the 2018-2019 academic year, DePaul University handed out 193 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #177 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 3% over the previous year when 198 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 24 students received their master’s degree in psychology from DePaul. This makes it the #307 most popular school for psychology master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 11 students received their doctoral degrees in psychology in 2019, making the school the #181 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
DePaul Psychology Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at DePaul University.
DePaul Psychology Bachelor’s Program
During the 2018-2019 academic year, 193 psychology majors earned their bachelor's degree from DePaul. Of these graduates, 20% were men and 80% were women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from DePaul University with a bachelor's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||21|
|Hispanic or Latino||44|
DePaul Psychology Master’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 24 students earned a master's degree in psychology from DePaul. About 92% of these graduates were women and the other 8% were men.
The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at DePaul are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 54% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from DePaul University with a master's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||5|
Psychology students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology||29|
|Child Development & Psychology||5|
Most Popular Majors Related to Psychology
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Communication & Journalism||531|
|Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies||28|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >