Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Dewey University - Carolina

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Dewey University - Carolina

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Dewey University - Carolina ranks among other schools offering degrees in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Dewey University - Carolina

  • Associate’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

Dewey University - Carolina Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The business, management and marketing major at Dewey University - Carolina is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,206
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 2,368

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Dewey University - Carolina

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Dewey University - Carolina handed out 5 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #2368 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at Dewey University - Carolina

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Dewey University - Carolina.

Dewey University - Carolina Business, Management & Marketing Associate’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at Dewey University - Carolina awarded 10 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 30% of these degrees went to men with the other 70% going to women.

Dewey University - Carolina Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dewey University - Carolina with a associate's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Dewey University - Carolina
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Dewey University - Carolina Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

Of the 5 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in business, management and marketing from Dewey University - Carolina in 2019, 40% were men and 60% were women.

Dewey University - Carolina Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dewey University - Carolina with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Dewey University - Carolina
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Accounting 11
Business Support & Assistant Services 4

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You