Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

History at Diablo Valley College

Find Schools Near

History at Diablo Valley College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Diablo Valley ranks in comparison to other schools with history programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

History Degrees Available at Diablo Valley

  • Associate’s Degree in History

Diablo Valley History Rankings

The history major at Diablo Valley is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for History. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of History at Diablo Valley

Due to this, the school was ranked #338 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Diablo Valley History Associate’s Program

The history program at Diablo Valley awarded 25 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 64% of these degrees went to men with the other 36% going to women.

Diablo Valley Gender Breakdown of History Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 52% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Diablo Valley College with a associate's in history.

Ethnic Diversity of History Majors at Diablo Valley College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 13
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 4

History Majors

History students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
History 25

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 261
Psychology 188
Communication & Journalism 99
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 54
Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 7

View All History Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You