Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Philosophy & Religious Studies at Diablo Valley College

Find Schools Near

Philosophy & Religious Studies at Diablo Valley College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Diablo Valley ranks in comparison to other schools with philosophy and religious studies programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Philosophy & Religious Studies Degrees Available at Diablo Valley

  • Associate’s Degree in Philosophy & Religious Studies

Diablo Valley Philosophy & Religious Studies Rankings

The philosophy and religious studies major at Diablo Valley is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Philosophy & Religious Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Philosophy & Religious Studies at Diablo Valley

Due to this, the school was ranked #475 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Diablo Valley Philosophy & Religious Studies Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a associate's degree in philosophy and religious studies from Diablo Valley. About 29% of these graduates were women and the other 71% were men.

Diablo Valley Gender Breakdown of Philosophy & Religious Studies Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Diablo Valley College with a associate's in philosophy and religious studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Philosophy & Religious Studies Majors at Diablo Valley College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 1

Philosophy & Religious Studies Majors

Philosophy and Religious Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Philosophy 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Visual & Performing Arts 74
English Language & Literature 35
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 31
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 4

View All Philosophy & Religious Studies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You