Divine Word College Admissions Statistics: Incoming Class Stats
What Does Divine Word College’s Incoming Class Look Like?
Review the admissions stats from recent freshman classes to have a better understanding of your chances of being admitted to Divine Word College .
Below You’ll Find:
- What Admissions Stats Mean for You
- Selectivity of Divine Word College
- Acceptance & Enrollment Stats at Divine Word College
- Male to Female Ratio of Applicants
- Average SAT & ACT Scores
- Helpful Resources
How are Divine Word College Admissions and Enrollment Stats Applicable to You?
Divine Word College’s Admission Statistics can help you to understand the likelihood of being accepted. Compare your SAT and ACT scores to previously accepted students. If your scores are lower than average, that may mean you should try to retake the exam or look at schools that better fit your scores. A college’s acceptance rates and selectivity are a good way to judge how difficult it is to be admitted.
Less selective schools mean you will have a good chance of being accepted.
Selectivity (Fall 2020 ): How Many Students Get Accepted?
Acceptance and Enrollment Stats (Fall 2020 )
Additional Questions to Ask
- A college’s selectivity gives us an idea of how rigorous the studies are, and how competitive the students are. However, not all students thrive in a competitive atmosphere, even if their grades are good. Does this college have the best learning environment for you?
What’s the Male/Female Breakdown When it Comes to Admissions?Looking for more information about Divine Word College’s Diversity?
Divine Word College Average SAT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of SAT scores for applicants to Divine Word College , but that information was not available.
Divine Word College Average ACT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of ACT scores for applicants to Divine Word College , but that information was not available.