Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

History at Drake University

Find Schools Near

History at Drake University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Drake ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in history.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

History Degrees Available at Drake

  • Bachelor’s Degree in History

Drake History Rankings

The history major at Drake is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for History. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for History 751
Most Focused Colleges for History 860

Popularity of History at Drake

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Drake University handed out 9 bachelor's degrees in history. Due to this, the school was ranked #751 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 57% over the previous year when 21 degrees were handed out.

History Student Diversity at Drake

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the history majors at Drake University.

Drake History Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 9 students earned a bachelor's degree in history from Drake. About 44% of these graduates were women and the other 56% were men.

Drake Gender Breakdown of History Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 78% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Drake University with a bachelor's in history.

Ethnic Diversity of History Majors at Drake University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

History Majors

History students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
History 9

Majors Similar to History

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 283
Communication & Journalism 108
Social Sciences 67
Psychology 41

View All History Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You