Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at Duquesne University

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at Duquesne University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Duquesne ranks in comparison to other schools with computer and information sciences programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Duquesne

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences
  • Master’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences

Duquesne Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The bachelor's program at Duquesne was ranked #155 on College Factual's Best Schools for computer and information sciences list. It is also ranked #15 in Pennsylvania.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Online Computer & Information Sciences Schools 24
Best Computer & Information Sciences Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 140
Best Value Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 150
Best Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 155
Best Computer & Information Sciences Colleges for Veterans 226
Highest Paid Computer & Information Sciences Graduates 370
Most Popular Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 440
Most Popular Online Computer & Information Sciences Schools 443
Most Focused Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 735

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at Duquesne

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Duquesne University handed out 69 bachelor's degrees in computer and information sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #440 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 14% over the previous year when 80 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 21 students received their master’s degree in computer and information sciences from Duquesne. This makes it the #310 most popular school for computer and information sciences master’s degree candidates in the country.

Computer & Information Sciences Student Diversity at Duquesne

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer and information sciences majors at Duquesne University.

Duquesne Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 69 students earned a bachelor's degree in computer and information sciences from Duquesne. About 46% of these graduates were women and the other 54% were men.

Duquesne Gender Breakdown of Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 78% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Duquesne University with a bachelor's in computer and information sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer & Information Sciences Majors at Duquesne University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 54
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 5

Duquesne Computer & Information Sciences Master’s Program

During the 2018-2019 academic year, 21 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in computer and information sciences from Duquesne. About 57% were men and 43% were women.

Duquesne Gender Breakdown of Computer & Information Sciences Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Duquesne University with a master's in computer and information sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer & Information Sciences Majors at Duquesne University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 9
Other Races 0

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Computer Information Systems 41
Computer Software & Applications 26
Computer Science 19
Information Technology 4

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 132
Engineering 23
Mathematics & Statistics 20
Physical Sciences 19
Natural Resources & Conservation 17

View All Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You