Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Theology & Religious Vocations at Duquesne University

Find Schools Near

Theology & Religious Vocations at Duquesne University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Duquesne ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in theology and religious vocations.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Theology & Religious Vocations Degrees Available at Duquesne

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Theology & Religious Vocations
  • Master’s Degree in Theology & Religious Vocations
  • Doctorate Degree in Theology & Religious Vocations

Duquesne Theology & Religious Vocations Rankings

The theology and religious vocations major at Duquesne is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Theology & Religious Vocations. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Theology & Religious Vocations 376
Most Focused Colleges for Theology & Religious Vocations 456

Popularity of Theology & Religious Vocations at Duquesne

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Duquesne University handed out 3 bachelor's degrees in theology and religious vocations. Due to this, the school was ranked #376 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 200% over the previous year when 1 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 9 students received their master’s degree in theology and religious vocations from Duquesne. This makes it the #249 most popular school for theology and religious vocations master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 4 students received their doctoral degrees in theology and religious vocations in 2019, making the school the #107 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Theology & Religious Vocations Student Diversity at Duquesne

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theology and religious vocations majors at Duquesne University.

Duquesne Theology & Religious Vocations Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 3 students earned a bachelor's degree in theology and religious vocations from Duquesne. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.

Duquesne Gender Breakdown of Theology & Religious Vocations Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Duquesne University with a bachelor's in theology and religious vocations.

Ethnic Diversity of Theology & Religious Vocations Majors at Duquesne University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Duquesne Theology & Religious Vocations Master’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 22% of theology and religious vocations master's degrees went to men and 78% went to women.

Duquesne Gender Breakdown of Theology & Religious Vocations Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Duquesne are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 78% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Duquesne University with a master's in theology and religious vocations.

Ethnic Diversity of Theology & Religious Vocations Majors at Duquesne University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Theology & Religious Vocations Majors

Theology and Religious Vocations students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Theological & Ministerial Studies 9
Religious Education 5
Sacred Music 1
Pastoral Counseling & Specialized Ministries 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Visual & Performing Arts 60
English Language & Literature 52
Philosophy & Religious Studies 23
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 4
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 1

View All Theology & Religious Vocations Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You