Business, Management & Marketing at East Carolina University
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at ECU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
- Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
ECU Business, Management & Marketing Rankings
The bachelor's program at ECU was ranked #284 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #7 in North Carolina.
Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at ECU
During the 2017-2018 academic year, East Carolina University handed out 891 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #104 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 2% over the previous year when 910 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 259 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from ECU. This makes it the #210 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.
ECU Business, Management & Marketing Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at East Carolina University.
ECU Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 891 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from ECU. About 45% of these graduates were women and the other 55% were men.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at ECU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 76% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from East Carolina University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||96|
|Hispanic or Latino||54|
ECU Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program
Of the 259 business, management and marketing students who graduated with a master's degree in 2017-2018 from ECU, about 58% were men and 42% were women.
The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at ECU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 75% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from East Carolina University with a master's in business, management and marketing.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||22|
|Hispanic or Latino||11|
Areas of Concentration for Business, Management & Marketing
Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Business Administration & Management||487|
|Finance & Financial Management||168|
|Management Information Systems||69|
|Business Support & Assistant Services||26|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|