Visual & Performing Arts at Escuela de Artes Plasticas y Diseno de Puerto Rico

Visual & Performing Arts at Escuela de Artes Plasticas y Diseno de Puerto Rico

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how EAPD ranks among other schools offering degrees in visual and performing arts.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at EAPD

EAPD Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The visual and performing arts major at EAPD is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 11
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 654

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at EAPD

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Escuela de Artes Plasticas y Diseno de Puerto Rico handed out 31 bachelor's degrees in visual and performing arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #859 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 35% over the previous year when 48 degrees were handed out.

EAPD Visual & Performing Arts Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual and performing arts majors at Escuela de Artes Plasticas y Diseno de Puerto Rico.

EAPD Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 31 students earned a bachelor's degree in visual and performing arts from EAPD. About 68% of these graduates were women and the other 32% were men.

undefined

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Escuela de Artes Plasticas y Diseno de Puerto Rico with a bachelor's in visual and performing arts.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 31
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Visual & Performing Arts Majors

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Design & Applied Arts 12
General Visual & Performing Arts 8
Fine & Studio Arts 7
Film, Video & Photographic Arts 4

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You