Environmental Design at Florida Atlantic Universityarchitecture & related services program at Florida Atlantic University.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how FAU ranks in comparison to other schools with environment design programs.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Environmental Design Degrees Available at FAU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environment Design
FAU Environment Design Rankings
The environment design major at FAU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Environmental Design. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Environmental Design||15|
Popularity of Environment Design at FAU
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Florida Atlantic University handed out 24 bachelor's degrees in environmental design. Due to this, the school was ranked #9 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 4% over the previous year when 23 degrees were handed out.
How Much Student Debt Do Environment Design Graduates from FAU Have?
Student Debt of Environment Design Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at FAU, environment design students borrow a median amount of $21,636 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all environment design bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $22,250.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the environment design program at FAU is $225 per month.
Environment Design Student Diversity at FAU
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the environment design majors at Florida Atlantic University.
FAU Environmental Design Bachelor’s Program
The environment design program at FAU awarded 24 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 58% of these degrees went to men with the other 42% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a bachelor's in environment design.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||8|
|Hispanic or Latino||7|
Areas of Concentration for Environment Design
Environmental Design students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Environmental Design & Architecture||24|
Most Popular Majors Related to Environment Design
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Urban & Regional Planning||35|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|