Business Administration & Management at Florida State College at Jacksonvillebusiness, management & marketing program at Florida State College at Jacksonville.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. In addition, we cover how FSCJ ranks in comparison to other schools with business administration programs.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Business Administration & Management Degrees Available at FSCJ
- Certificate (Less Than 1 Year) in Business Administration
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
FSCJ Business Administration Rankings
The business administration major at FSCJ is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business Administration & Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Popular Online Business Administration & Management Schools||32|
|Most Popular Colleges for Business Administration & Management||64|
|Most Focused Colleges for Business Administration & Management||836|
Popularity of Business Administration at FSCJ
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Florida State College at Jacksonville handed out 353 bachelor's degrees in business administration and management. Due to this, the school was ranked #64 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 1% over the previous year when 350 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Business Administration Graduates from FSCJ Make?
Salary of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of business administration students who receive their bachelor's degree at FSCJ is $41,200. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $40,200 for all business administration bachelor's degree recipients.
How Much Student Debt Do Business Administration Graduates from FSCJ Have?
Student Debt of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at FSCJ, business administration students borrow a median amount of $22,010 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all business administration bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $25,000.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the business administration program at FSCJ is $228 per month.
FSCJ Business Administration Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Florida State College at Jacksonville.
FSCJ Business Administration & Management Associate’s Program
Of the 64 students who earned an associate's degree in Business Administration & Management from FSCJ in 2017-2018, 42% were men and 58% were women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Florida State College at Jacksonville with a associate's in business administration.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||18|
|Hispanic or Latino||8|
FSCJ Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 353 students earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from FSCJ. About 61% of these graduates were women and the other 39% were men.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at FSCJ are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 50% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Florida State College at Jacksonville with a bachelor's in business administration.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||101|
|Hispanic or Latino||17|
Areas of Concentration for Business Administration
Business Administration and Management students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|General Business Administration and Management||407|
|Interior Design Management||196|
|Supply Chain Management||42|
Majors Similar to Business Administration
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing||560|