Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Granite State College

Find Schools Near

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Granite State College

Teacher Education Grade Specific is one of the majors in the education program at Granite State College.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how GSC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in grade specific ed.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Teacher Education Grade Specific Degrees Available at GSC

  • Associate’s Degree in Grade Specific Ed
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Grade Specific Ed

GSC Grade Specific Ed Rankings

The grade specific ed major at GSC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Teacher Education Grade Specific. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Teacher Education Grade Specific Schools 80
Most Popular Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 701
Most Focused Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 734

Popularity of Grade Specific Ed at GSC

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Granite State College handed out 4 bachelor's degrees in teacher education grade specific. Due to this, the school was ranked #701 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 33% over the previous year when 3 degrees were handed out.

How Much Student Debt Do Grade Specific Ed Graduates from GSC Have?

Student Debt of Grade Specific Ed Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at GSC, grade specific ed students borrow a median amount of $15,286 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all grade specific ed bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $25,250.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the grade specific ed program at GSC is $159 per month.

GSC Grade Specific Ed Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the grade specific ed majors at Granite State College.

GSC Teacher Education Grade Specific Associate’s Program

All of the 20 students who graduated with a Associate’s in grade specific ed from GSC in 2018 were women.

GSC Gender Breakdown of Teacher Education Grade Specific Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 85% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Granite State College with a associate's in grade specific ed.

Ethnic Diversity of Teacher Education Grade Specific Majors at Granite State College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 17
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

GSC Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 4 students earned a bachelor's degree in grade specific ed from GSC. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

GSC Gender Breakdown of Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Granite State College with a bachelor's in grade specific ed.

Ethnic Diversity of Teacher Education Grade Specific Majors at Granite State College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Grade Specific Ed

Teacher Education Grade Specific students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Early Childhood Education 22
Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education & Teaching 3
Elementary Education 1
Secondary Education 1

Majors Similar to Grade Specific Ed

Related Major Annual Graduates
Special Education 61
Teacher Education Subject Specific 21
Educational Administration 18
Instructional Media Design 2
Teaching English or French 1

View All Teacher Education Grade Specific Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You