Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Natural Resources Conservation at Harvard University

Find Schools Near

Natural Resources Conservation at Harvard University

The Natural Resources Conservation major is part of the natural resources & conservation program at Harvard University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Harvard ranks in comparison to other schools with conservation programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Natural Resources Conservation Degrees Available at Harvard

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Conservation
  • Master’s Degree in Conservation

Harvard Conservation Rankings

The conservation major at Harvard is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Natural Resources Conservation. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Natural Resources Conservation 112
Most Focused Colleges for Natural Resources Conservation 309

Popularity of Conservation at Harvard

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Harvard University handed out 32 bachelor's degrees in natural resources conservation. Due to this, the school was ranked #112 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 3% over the previous year when 33 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 218 students received their master’s degree in conservation from Harvard. This makes it the #1 most popular school for conservation master’s degree candidates in the country.

Harvard Conservation Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the conservation majors at Harvard University.

Harvard Natural Resources Conservation Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 32 students earned a bachelor's degree in conservation from Harvard. About 53% of these graduates were women and the other 47% were men.

Harvard Gender Breakdown of Natural Resources Conservation Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Harvard University with a bachelor's in conservation.

Ethnic Diversity of Natural Resources Conservation Majors at Harvard University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 5

Harvard Natural Resources Conservation Master’s Program

The conservation program at Harvard awarded 218 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 44% of these degrees went to men with the other 56% going to women.

Harvard Gender Breakdown of Natural Resources Conservation Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Harvard University with a master's in conservation.

Ethnic Diversity of Natural Resources Conservation Majors at Harvard University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 15
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 21
White 93
Non-Resident Aliens 72
Other Races 12

Areas of Concentration for Conservation

Natural Resources Conservation students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Environmental Studies 250

References

Find Schools Near You