Education at Idaho State University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Education Degrees Available at ISU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s Degree in Education
- Doctorate Degree in Education
ISU Education Rankings
|Best Education Colleges for Veterans||54|
|Best Colleges for Education||214|
|Most Popular Colleges for Education||236|
|Best Value Colleges for Education||255|
Popularity of Education at ISU
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Idaho State University handed out 117 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #236 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 2% over the previous year when 115 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 51 students received their master’s degree in education from ISU. This makes it the #632 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 11 students received their doctoral degrees in education in 2018, making the school the #301 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
Education Student Diversity at ISU
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Idaho State University.
ISU Education Bachelor’s Program
Of the 117 education students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2017-2018 from ISU, about 38% were men and 62% were women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 82% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Idaho State University with a bachelor's in education.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||2|
|Hispanic or Latino||10|
ISU Education Master’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 51 students earned a master's degree in education from ISU. About 69% of these graduates were women and the other 31% were men.
The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at ISU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 76% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Idaho State University with a master's in education.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Areas of Concentration for Education
Education students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Teacher Education Subject Specific||101|
|Teacher Education Grade Specific||45|
|Instructional Media Design||8|
|Teaching English or French||1|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Family, Consumer & Human Sciences||32|
|Communication & Journalism||26|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|