Finance & Financial Management at Indiana State Universitybusiness, management & marketing program at Indiana State University.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. Also, learn how Indiana State ranks among other schools offering degrees in finance.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available at Indiana State
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Indiana State Finance Rankings
Popularity of Finance at Indiana State
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Indiana State University handed out 40 bachelor's degrees in finance and financial management. Due to this, the school was ranked #270 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 5% over the previous year when 38 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Finance Graduates from Indiana State Make?
Salary of Finance Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
Finance majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Indiana State go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $48,300 a year. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $47,500 for all finance bachelor's degree recipients.
How Much Student Debt Do Finance Graduates from Indiana State Have?
Student Debt of Finance Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Indiana State, finance students borrow a median amount of $26,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $23,250 for all finance majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the finance program at Indiana State is $270 per month.
Indiana State Finance Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Indiana State University.
Indiana State Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program
The finance program at Indiana State awarded 40 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 70% of these degrees went to men with the other 30% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Indiana State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 60% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Indiana State University with a bachelor's in finance.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Areas of Concentration for Finance
Finance and Financial Management students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Business Administration & Management||95|
|Human Resource Management||90|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|