Engineering Technologies at Indiana State University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Engineering Technologies Degrees Available at Indiana State
- Certificate (Less Than 1 Year) in Engineering Tech
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Tech
- Master’s Degree in Engineering Tech
- Doctorate Degree in Engineering Tech
Indiana State Engineering Tech Rankings
The engineering tech major at Indiana State is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering Technologies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Popular Online Engineering Technologies Schools||11|
|Most Popular Colleges for Engineering Technologies||18|
|Most Focused Colleges for Engineering Technologies||58|
Popularity of Engineering Tech at Indiana State
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Indiana State University handed out 219 bachelor's degrees in engineering technologies. Due to this, the school was ranked #18 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 22% over the previous year when 218 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 32 students received their master’s degree in engineering tech from Indiana State. This makes it the #72 most popular school for engineering tech master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 14 students received their doctoral degrees in engineering tech in 2018, making the school the #3 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
Engineering Tech Student Diversity at Indiana State
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering tech majors at Indiana State University.
Indiana State Engineering Technologies Bachelor’s Program
Of the 267 engineering tech students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2017-2018 from Indiana State, about 95% were men and 5% were women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Indiana State University with a bachelor's in engineering tech.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||16|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Indiana State Engineering Technologies Master’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 32 students earned a master's degree in engineering tech from Indiana State. About 12% of these graduates were women and the other 88% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Indiana State University with a master's in engineering tech.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||2|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Areas of Concentration for Engineering Tech
Engineering Technologies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Computer & Information Sciences||87|
|Biological & Biomedical Sciences||64|
|Mathematics & Statistics||14|
|Architecture & Related Services||9|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|