Architecture & Related Services at Iowa State University

Architecture & Related Services at Iowa State University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Iowa State ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in architecture and related services.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

The bachelor's program at Iowa State was ranked #52 on College Factual's Best Schools for architecture and related services list. It is also ranked #1 in Iowa.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Architecture & Related Services 12
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Architecture & Related Services 16
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Architecture & Related Services 39
Best Architecture & Related Services Bachelor’s Degree Schools 40
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Architecture & Related Services 47
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Architecture & Related Services 54
Best Architecture & Related Services Master’s Degree Schools 58
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Architecture & Related Services 83

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Iowa State University handed out 134 bachelor's degrees in architecture and related services. Due to this, the school was ranked #24 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 3% over the previous year when 138 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 53 students received their master’s degree in architecture and related services from Iowa State. This makes it the #45 most popular school for architecture and related services master’s degree candidates in the country.

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the architecture and related services majors at Iowa State University.

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 134 students earned a bachelor's degree in architecture and related services from Iowa State. About 48% of these graduates were women and the other 52% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Iowa State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 51% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Iowa State University with a bachelor's in architecture and related services.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 7
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 69
Non-Resident Aliens 40
Other Races 10

Of the 52 architecture and related services students who graduated with a master's degree in 2019-2020 from Iowa State, about 44% were men and 56% were women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Iowa State University with a master's in architecture and related services.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 16
Non-Resident Aliens 31
Other Races 3

Architecture and Related Services students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Architectural Sciences & Technology 100
Urban & Regional Planning 51
Landscape Architecture 31
Environmental Design 4

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering 1,969
Agriculture & Agriculture Operations 1,003
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 512
Computer & Information Sciences 495
Mathematics & Statistics 178

View All Architecture & Related Services Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You