Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Finance & Financial Management at Lehigh University

Find Schools Near

Finance & Financial Management at Lehigh University

The Finance & Financial Management major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Lehigh University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Lehigh ranks in comparison to other schools with finance programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available at Lehigh

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
  • Master’s Degree in Finance

Lehigh Finance Rankings

In College Factual's most recent rankings for the best schools for finance majors, Lehigh came in at #5. This puts it in the top 5% of the country in this field of study. It is also ranked #2 in Pennsylvania.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Colleges for Finance & Financial Management 5
Most Focused Colleges for Finance & Financial Management 8
Highest Paid Finance & Financial Management Graduates 9
Best Finance & Financial Management Colleges for Veterans 45
Most Popular Colleges for Finance & Financial Management 66
Best Value Colleges for Finance & Financial Management 148

Popularity of Finance at Lehigh

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Lehigh University handed out 201 bachelor's degrees in finance and financial management. Due to this, the school was ranked #66 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 11 students received their master’s degree in finance from Lehigh. This makes it the #110 most popular school for finance master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Finance Graduates from Lehigh Make?

Salary of Finance Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of finance students who receive their bachelor's degree at Lehigh is $68,200. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $47,500 for all finance bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Finance Graduates from Lehigh Have?

Student Debt of Finance Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Lehigh, finance students borrow a median amount of $22,196 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all finance bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $23,250.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the finance program at Lehigh is $230 per month.

Finance Student Diversity at Lehigh

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Lehigh University.

Lehigh Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 201 students earned a bachelor's degree in finance from Lehigh. About 32% of these graduates were women and the other 68% were men.

Lehigh Gender Breakdown of Finance & Financial Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 70% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lehigh University with a bachelor's in finance.

Ethnic Diversity of Finance & Financial Management Majors at Lehigh University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 12
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 14
White 140
Non-Resident Aliens 13
Other Races 17

Lehigh Finance & Financial Management Master’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 91% of finance master's degrees went to men and 9% went to women.

Lehigh Gender Breakdown of Finance & Financial Management Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 91% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lehigh University with a master's in finance.

Ethnic Diversity of Finance & Financial Management Majors at Lehigh University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Majors Similar to Finance

Related Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 80
Marketing 72
Accounting 71
Business/Managerial Economics 52
General Business/Commerce 38

View All Finance & Financial Management Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You