Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer Science at Loyola University Maryland

Find Schools Near

Computer Science at Loyola University Maryland

Computer Science is one of the majors in the computer & information sciences program at Loyola University Maryland.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Loyola Maryland ranks among other schools offering degrees in compsci.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Computer Science Degrees Available at Loyola Maryland

  • Bachelor’s Degree in CompSci

Loyola Maryland CompSci Rankings

The bachelor's program at Loyola Maryland was ranked #51 on College Factual's Best Schools for compsci list. It is also ranked #2 in Maryland.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Colleges for Computer Science 51
Best Value Colleges for Computer Science 114
Best Computer Science Colleges for Veterans 141
Most Popular Colleges for Computer Science 308
Most Focused Colleges for Computer Science 360

Popularity of CompSci at Loyola Maryland

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Loyola University Maryland handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in computer science. Due to this, the school was ranked #308 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 19% over the previous year when 16 degrees were handed out.

Loyola Maryland CompSci Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the compsci majors at Loyola University Maryland.

Loyola Maryland Computer Science Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor's degree in compsci from Loyola Maryland. About 15% of these graduates were women and the other 85% were men.

Loyola Maryland Gender Breakdown of Computer Science Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Loyola Maryland are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 69% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Loyola University Maryland with a bachelor's in compsci.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer Science Majors at Loyola University Maryland
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Areas of Concentration for CompSci

Computer Science students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Computer Science 13

Majors Similar to CompSci

Related Major Annual Graduates

View All Computer Science Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You