College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Genome Sciences/Genomics at Manchester University

26 Master's Degrees
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Manchester University ranks in comparison to other schools with genome sciences/genomics programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Genome Sciences/Genomics Degrees Available at Manchester University

Manchester University Genome Sciences/Genomics Rankings

The genome sciences/genomics major at Manchester University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Genome Sciences/Genomics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Genome Sciences/Genomics at Manchester University

In 2021, 26 students received their master’s degree in genome sciences/genomics from Manchester University. This makes it the #1 most popular school for genome sciences/genomics master’s degree candidates in the country.

Genome Sciences/Genomics Student Diversity at Manchester University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the genome sciences/genomics majors at Manchester University.

Manchester University Genome Sciences/Genomics Master’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 26 students earned a master's degree in genome sciences/genomics from Manchester University. About 85% of these graduates were women and the other 15% were men.


The majority of the students with this major are white. About 62% of 2021 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Manchester University with a master's in genome sciences/genomics.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 16
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 7


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options