Music at Monmouth Universityvisual & performing arts program at Monmouth University.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Monmouth ranks among other schools offering degrees in music.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Music Degrees Available at Monmouth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music
Monmouth Music Rankings
|Most Popular Colleges for Music||151|
|Best Colleges for Music||248|
|Best Music Colleges for Non-Traditional Students||272|
|Best Music Colleges for Veterans||295|
|Best Value Colleges for Music||334|
Popularity of Music at Monmouth
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Monmouth University handed out 39 bachelor's degrees in music. Due to this, the school was ranked #151 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 39% over the previous year when 28 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Music Graduates from Monmouth Make?
Salary of Music Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of music students who receive their bachelor's degree at Monmouth is $19,900. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $22,900 for all music students.
How Much Student Debt Do Music Graduates from Monmouth Have?
Student Debt of Music Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Monmouth, music students borrow a median amount of $25,125 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all music bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $25,500.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the music program at Monmouth is $261 per month.
Monmouth Music Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the music majors at Monmouth University.
Monmouth Music Bachelor’s Program
The music program at Monmouth awarded 39 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 54% of these degrees went to men with the other 46% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 79% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Monmouth University with a bachelor's in music.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Areas of Concentration for Music
Music students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Most Popular Majors Related to Music
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Fine & Studio Arts||35|
|Drama & Theater Arts||1|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|