Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Romance Languages at Morningside College

Find Schools Near

Romance Languages at Morningside College

The Romance Languages major is part of the foreign languages & linguistics program at Morningside College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Morningside ranks in comparison to other schools with romance languages programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Romance Languages Degrees Available at Morningside

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Romance Languages

Morningside Romance Languages Rankings

The romance languages major at Morningside is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Romance Languages. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Romance Languages 266
Highest Paid Romance Languages Graduates 490
Most Popular Colleges for Romance Languages 565

Popularity of Romance Languages at Morningside

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Morningside College handed out 5 bachelor's degrees in romance languages. Due to this, the school was ranked #565 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 25% over the previous year when 4 degrees were handed out.

Morningside Romance Languages Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the romance languages majors at Morningside College.

Morningside Romance Languages Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 5 students earned a bachelor's degree in romance languages from Morningside. About 80% of these graduates were women and the other 20% were men.

Morningside Gender Breakdown of Romance Languages Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 80% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Morningside College with a bachelor's in romance languages.

Ethnic Diversity of Romance Languages Majors at Morningside College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Romance Languages

Romance Languages students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Spanish Language & Literature 5

References

Find Schools Near You