Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology at Morningside College

Find Schools Near

Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology at Morningside College

Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology is one of the majors in the psychology program at Morningside College.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Morningside ranks among other schools offering degrees in clinical psychology.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Degrees Available at Morningside

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Psychology

Morningside Clinical Psychology Rankings

The clinical psychology major at Morningside is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology 51
Most Popular Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology 70

Popularity of Clinical Psychology at Morningside

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Morningside College handed out 14 bachelor's degrees in clinical, counseling and applied psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #70 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 8% over the previous year when 13 degrees were handed out.

Morningside Clinical Psychology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the clinical psychology majors at Morningside College.

Morningside Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 14 students earned a bachelor's degree in clinical psychology from Morningside. About 93% of these graduates were women and the other 7% were men.

Morningside Gender Breakdown of Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Morningside are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 86% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Morningside College with a bachelor's in clinical psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Majors at Morningside College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Clinical Psychology

Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Counseling Psychology 14

Related Major Annual Graduates
Child Development & Psychology 5
General Psychology 4

View All Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You