Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology at Northern Michigan University

Find Schools Near

Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology at Northern Michigan University

The Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology major is part of the biological & biomedical sciences program at Northern Michigan University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Northern Michigan University ranks among other schools offering degrees in ecology.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Degrees Available at Northern Michigan University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Ecology

Northern Michigan University Ecology Rankings

The ecology major at Northern Michigan University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Ecology at Northern Michigan University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Northern Michigan University handed out 5 bachelor's degrees in ecology, evolution and systematics biology. Due to this, the school was ranked #96 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 29% over the previous year when 7 degrees were handed out.

Ecology Student Diversity at Northern Michigan University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the ecology majors at Northern Michigan University.

Northern Michigan University Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 5 students earned a bachelor's degree in ecology from Northern Michigan University. About 60% of these graduates were women and the other 40% were men.

Northern Michigan University Gender Breakdown of Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Northern Michigan University with a bachelor's in ecology.

Ethnic Diversity of Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Majors at Northern Michigan University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Ecology

Ecology, Evolution and Systematics Biology students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Ecology 5

Majors Similar to Ecology

Related Major Annual Graduates
General Biology 73
Physiology & Pathology Sciences 18
Zoology 14
Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology 9
Neurobiology & Neurosciences 4

View All Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You