Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

International Business at Oklahoma Christian University

Find Schools Near

International Business at Oklahoma Christian University

The International Business major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Oklahoma Christian University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how OC ranks among other schools offering degrees in international business.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

International Business Degrees Available at OC

  • Bachelor’s Degree in International Business
  • Master’s Degree in International Business

OC International Business Rankings

The international business major at OC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for International Business. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for International Business 61
Highest Paid International Business Graduates 128
Most Popular Colleges for International Business 219

Popularity of International Business at OC

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Oklahoma Christian University handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in international business. Due to this, the school was ranked #219 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 40% over the previous year when 5 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 8 students received their master’s degree in international business from OC. This makes it the #42 most popular school for international business master’s degree candidates in the country.

OC International Business Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the international business majors at Oklahoma Christian University.

OC International Business Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in international business from OC. About 29% of these graduates were women and the other 71% were men.

OC Gender Breakdown of International Business Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma Christian University with a bachelor's in international business.

Ethnic Diversity of International Business Majors at Oklahoma Christian University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

OC International Business Master’s Program

The international business program at OC awarded 8 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 62% of these degrees went to men with the other 38% going to women.

OC Gender Breakdown of International Business Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the master's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma Christian University with a master's in international business.

Ethnic Diversity of International Business Majors at Oklahoma Christian University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 8
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Majors Similar to International Business

Related Major Annual Graduates
Finance & Financial Management 37
Human Resource Management 28
Other Business, Management & Marketing 24
Accounting 23
Marketing 21

View All International Business Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You