Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Finance & Financial Management at Pace University - New York

Find Schools Near

Finance & Financial Management at Pace University - New York

The Finance & Financial Management major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Pace University - New York.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Pace University ranks in comparison to other schools with finance programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available at Pace University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
  • Master’s Degree in Finance

Pace University Finance Rankings

Pace University is in the top 10% of the country for finance. More specifically it was ranked #33 out of 389 schools by College Factual. It is also ranked #3 in New York.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Colleges for Finance & Financial Management 33

Popularity of Finance at Pace University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Pace University - New York handed out 130 bachelor's degrees in finance and financial management. Due to this, the school was ranked #94 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 12% over the previous year when 148 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 115 students received their master’s degree in finance from Pace University. This makes it the #10 most popular school for finance master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Finance Graduates from Pace University Make?

Salary of Finance Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of finance students who receive their bachelor's degree at Pace University is $56,000. This is higher than $47,500, which is the national median for all finance bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Salary of Finance Graduates with a Master's Degree

Finance majors graduating with a master's degree from Pace University make a median salary of $65,000 a year. This is a better than average outcome since the median salary for all finance graduates with a master's is $64,700.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Finance Graduates from Pace University Have?

Student Debt of Finance Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Pace University, finance students borrow a median amount of $23,375 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $23,250 for all finance majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the finance program at Pace University is $243 per month.

Student Debt of Finance Graduates with a Master's Degree

At Pace University, a typical finance student working on their master's degree borrrows about $41,000 in student loans. This is about the same as the yearly salary of allfinance master's degree recipients across the nation.

undefined

Those master's students from Pace University on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $478 per month.

Finance Student Diversity at Pace University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Pace University - New York.

Pace University Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 130 students earned a bachelor's degree in finance from Pace University. About 38% of these graduates were women and the other 62% were men.

Pace University Gender Breakdown of Finance & Financial Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Pace University - New York with a bachelor's in finance.

Ethnic Diversity of Finance & Financial Management Majors at Pace University - New York
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 17
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 62
Non-Resident Aliens 30
Other Races 5

Pace University Finance & Financial Management Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 115 students earned a master's degree in finance from Pace University. About 36% of these graduates were women and the other 64% were men.

Pace University Gender Breakdown of Finance & Financial Management Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Pace University - New York with a master's in finance.

Ethnic Diversity of Finance & Financial Management Majors at Pace University - New York
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 13
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 24
Non-Resident Aliens 58
Other Races 5

Areas of Concentration for Finance

Finance and Financial Management students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Finance 225
Investments and Securities 20

Majors Similar to Finance

Related Major Annual Graduates
Accounting 249
Business Administration & Management 145
Marketing 61
Human Resource Management 40
General Business/Commerce 36

View All Finance & Financial Management Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You