Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Information Science at Pace University - New York

Find Schools Near

Information Science at Pace University - New York

The Information Science major is part of the computer & information sciences program at Pace University - New York.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Pace University ranks among other schools offering degrees in IS.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Information Science Degrees Available at Pace University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in IS
  • Master’s Degree in IS

Pace University IS Rankings

The bachelor's program at Pace University was ranked #21 on College Factual's Best Schools for IS list. It is also ranked #4 in New York.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Colleges for Information Science 21
Most Popular Colleges for Information Science 111

Popularity of IS at Pace University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Pace University - New York handed out 8 bachelor's degrees in information science. Due to this, the school was ranked #111 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 43% over the previous year when 14 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 197 students received their master’s degree in IS from Pace University. This makes it the #5 most popular school for IS master’s degree candidates in the country.

Salary of IS Graduates with a Master's Degree

Graduates of the master's IS program at Pace University make a median salary of $69,700. This is a better than average outcome since the median salary for all IS graduates with a master's is $69,600.

undefined

Student Debt of IS Graduates with a Master's Degree

At Pace University, a typical IS student working on their master's degree borrrows about $38,435 in student loans. This means that these borrowers may have an easier time paying back their loans thatn the typical IS graduate who borrows a median amount of $41,000.

undefined

Those master's students from Pace University on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $448 per month.

IS Student Diversity at Pace University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the IS majors at Pace University - New York.

Pace University Information Science Bachelor’s Program

Of the 8 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in IS from Pace University in 2018, 50% were men and 50% were women.

Pace University Gender Breakdown of Information Science Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Pace University - New York with a bachelor's in IS.

Ethnic Diversity of Information Science Majors at Pace University - New York
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Pace University Information Science Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 197 students earned a master's degree in IS from Pace University. About 43% of these graduates were women and the other 57% were men.

Pace University Gender Breakdown of Information Science Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Pace University - New York with a master's in IS.

Ethnic Diversity of Information Science Majors at Pace University - New York
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 13
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 19
Non-Resident Aliens 145
Other Races 2

Areas of Concentration for IS

Information Science students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Information Science 205

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer Science 182
Information Technology 47
Computer Information Systems 20
Computer Software & Applications 20
Computer Systems Networking 9

View All Information Science Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You