Psychology at Palo Alto University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Psychology Degrees Available at Pacific Graduate School of Psychology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Doctorate Degree in Psychology
Pacific Graduate School of Psychology Psychology Rankings
The psychology major at Pacific Graduate School of Psychology is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Psychology||2|
|Highest Paid Psychology Graduates||109|
|Most Popular Online Psychology Schools||157|
|Most Popular Colleges for Psychology||607|
Popularity of Psychology at Pacific Graduate School of Psychology
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Palo Alto University handed out 59 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #607 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 4% over the previous year when 57 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 125 students received their master’s degree in psychology from Pacific Graduate School of Psychology. This makes it the #40 most popular school for psychology master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 98 students received their doctoral degrees in psychology in 2019, making the school the #7 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
Psychology Student Diversity at Pacific Graduate School of Psychology
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Palo Alto University.
Pacific Graduate School of Psychology Psychology Bachelor’s Program
During the 2018-2019 academic year, 59 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in psychology from Pacific Graduate School of Psychology. About 46% were men and 54% were women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Palo Alto University with a bachelor's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||7|
Pacific Graduate School of Psychology Psychology Master’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 125 students earned a master's degree in psychology from Pacific Graduate School of Psychology. About 78% of these graduates were women and the other 22% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 54% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Palo Alto University with a master's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||4|
|Hispanic or Latino||22|
Psychology students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology||235|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >