Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Biology at Regis University

Find Schools Near

General Biology at Regis University

General Biology is one of the majors in the biological & biomedical sciences program at Regis University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Regis U ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in biology.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

General Biology Degrees Available at Regis U

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Biology

Regis U Biology Rankings

The bachelor's program at Regis U was ranked #348 on College Factual's Best Schools for biology list. It is also ranked #4 in Colorado.

Ranking Type Rank
Best General Biology Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 239
Best General Biology Colleges for Veterans 305
Best Colleges for General Biology 348
Best Value Colleges for General Biology 589
Most Popular Colleges for General Biology 692
Most Focused Colleges for General Biology 959

Popularity of Biology at Regis U

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Regis University handed out 32 bachelor's degrees in general biology. Due to this, the school was ranked #692 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 3% over the previous year when 33 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Biology Graduates from Regis U Make?

Salary of Biology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of biology students who receive their bachelor's degree at Regis U is $28,000. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $27,600 for all biology bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Biology Graduates from Regis U Have?

Student Debt of Biology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Regis U, biology students borrow a median amount of $24,375 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all biology bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $24,715.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the biology program at Regis U is $253 per month.

Regis U Biology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biology majors at Regis University.

Regis U General Biology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 32 students earned a bachelor's degree in biology from Regis U. About 81% of these graduates were women and the other 19% were men.

Regis U Gender Breakdown of General Biology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Regis U are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 56% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Regis University with a bachelor's in biology.

Ethnic Diversity of General Biology Majors at Regis University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 18
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Microbiological Sciences & Immunology 31
Neurobiology & Neurosciences 23
Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology 10
Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology 7

View All General Biology Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You