Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Southern New Hampshire University
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at SNHU
- Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities
SNHU Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings
The bachelor's program at SNHU was ranked #281 on College Factual's Best Schools for liberal arts / sciences and humanities list. It is also ranked #1 in New Hampshire.
Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at SNHU
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Southern New Hampshire University handed out 711 bachelor's degrees in liberal arts / sciences and humanities. Due to this, the school was ranked #18 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 7% over the previous year when 665 degrees were handed out.
SNHU Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors at Southern New Hampshire University.
SNHU Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate’s Program
Of the 783 students who graduated with a Associate’s in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from SNHU in 2018, 33% were men and 67% were women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Southern New Hampshire University with a associate's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||142|
|Hispanic or Latino||83|
SNHU Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 711 students earned a bachelor's degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from SNHU. About 52% of these graduates were women and the other 48% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 59% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Southern New Hampshire University with a bachelor's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||79|
|Hispanic or Latino||35|
Areas of Concentration for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities
Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Liberal Arts General Studies||1,494|
Most Popular Majors Related to Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|English Language & Literature||1,118|
|Visual & Performing Arts||271|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By Kylejtod at en.wikipedia under License
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|