Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Library Science at Spokane Falls Community College

Find Schools Near

Library Science at Spokane Falls Community College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Spokane Falls Community College ranks among other schools offering degrees in library science.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Library Science Degrees Available at Spokane Falls Community College

  • Associate’s Degree in Library Science

Spokane Falls Community College Library Science Rankings

The library science major at Spokane Falls Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Library Science. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Library Science at Spokane Falls Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #8 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Spokane Falls Community College Library Science Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 11 students earned a associate's degree in library science from Spokane Falls Community College. About 64% of these graduates were women and the other 36% were men.

Spokane Falls Community College Gender Breakdown of Library Science Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Spokane Falls Community College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 73% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Spokane Falls Community College with a associate's in library science.

Ethnic Diversity of Library Science Majors at Spokane Falls Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Library Science Majors

Library Science students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Library & Archives Assisting 11

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 30
Communication & Journalism 2

View All Library Science Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You