Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Spring Arbor University

Find Schools Near

Education at Spring Arbor University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Spring Arbor ranks in comparison to other schools with education programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Spring Arbor

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education

Spring Arbor Education Rankings

The bachelor's program at Spring Arbor was ranked #215 on College Factual's Best Schools for education list. It is also ranked #10 in Michigan.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Education Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 165
Best Education Colleges for Veterans 206
Best Value Colleges for Education 241
Most Popular Colleges for Education 512
Highest Paid Education Graduates 517
Most Focused Colleges for Education 539

Popularity of Education at Spring Arbor

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Spring Arbor University handed out 43 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #512 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 7% over the previous year when 46 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 56 students received their master’s degree in education from Spring Arbor. This makes it the #612 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

Spring Arbor Education Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Spring Arbor University.

Spring Arbor Education Bachelor’s Program

Of the 43 education students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2017-2018 from Spring Arbor, about 9% were men and 91% were women.

Spring Arbor Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 86% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Spring Arbor University with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Spring Arbor University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 37
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Spring Arbor Education Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 56 students earned a master's degree in education from Spring Arbor. About 79% of these graduates were women and the other 21% were men.

Spring Arbor Gender Breakdown of Education Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Spring Arbor are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 93% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Spring Arbor University with a master's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Spring Arbor University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 52
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Education

Education students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Subject Specific 32
Special Education 18
Teaching English or French 17
Other Education 17
Teacher Education Grade Specific 15

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 65
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 38
Communication & Journalism 32
Social Sciences 9
History 2

View All Education Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You